Is It Time to Replace My System?​​

If your current system is more than 15 years old, it would be a wise investment to replace it with a new high-efficiency system. If your HVAC system is between 10 and 15 years old and you are experiencing high utility bills and/or inconsistent performance, we strongly recommend scheduling a professional evaluation of your existing system to determine if maintenance  or replacement is the best course of action for you. Deciding to purchase a high efficiency system is only half the battle; proper installation and regular maintenance is equally as important.. Improper installation can decrease system efficiency by up to 30%, increasing your utility bills and possibly shortening the system’s life. Professional installation and regular preventative maintenance service by Total Comfort Control LLC  will ensure that your system runs at peak efficiency .


​​Benefits of installing a new high efficiency HVAC system

Resale value
 Prospective home buyers take into consideration the quality of a home’s HVAC system and the cost of operating it. Installing a high efficiency heating and cooling system raises the value of your home and may even help you sell it faster.


Utility & fuel savings
 Replacing an older system with a high efficiency one can save thousands of dollars in fuel costs. Older systems operate around 65% AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency), with the remaining 35% simply lost. New high efficiency systems offer AFUE ratings well over 90%, which is great for both your bottom line and the environment. High efficiency systems often pay for themselves in a few years or less.

  
Noise reduction
 The high-tech sound absorbing materials in modern high efficiency systems make operating noise non-existent compared to older models, ensuring your HVAC system is felt but not heard.

  
Safer for the environment
High efficiency systems use one-third less fuel as compared to older models, which means less waste and better conservation of natural resources.
  

  
Comfort control
Thanks to variable-speed technology & modulating gas valves, today’s high efficiency systems produce even heating; maintain temperature at a more consistent level; provide more consistent air flow; and offer superior humidity control compared to older systems.
  
   
  
Superior air flow
High efficiency systems feature variable speed motors that ensure consistent air flow throughout your entire home. Not only does better air flow translate into better regulated temperature, it also helps to remove air impurities, helps to prevent mold and simply creates a cleaner and healthy breathing environment, with the help of an upgraded filtration system.

  
Multiple options
From high efficiency furnaces and HVAC systems designed specifically for newer and older homes, all of which include advanced features and high efficiency capabilities.


   
Extended warranties and rebates
 A new heating system is a significant investment, so you’ll want to take the time to understand the warranties and/or any rebates that might apply to your new purchase
   


  
  
Here’s What to Expect
On Your Day of Installation

Total Comfort Control's  technicians take personal responsibility for your complete satisfaction.

We arrive on time as promised on a
day and hour that is convenient for
you and your family.

We complete the pjoject on time and most impotantly,
done professionally.

Our technicians will always respect you, your home, and your property. We take every precaution to protect your home and belongings.

You’ll never have to worry about
who is in your home. Every employee
at Total Comfort Control is
background checked and drug tested. And we treat you and your family with courtesy and politeness.

 No installation is complete without your thorough understanding of your new HVAC system. We will take the time to review everything you need to know to operate and enjoy your new HVAC system. We will also explain our preventatitve maintenance plans to ensure your system runs great for years to come.